As you start a new year, take the time to educate yourself on Internet safety. Learn how you can become proactive in your kids lives both online and off. Learn how that one click can either open doors that you can benefit from, or enter hallways are dark and dangerous.
You can put as many parent safety controls on your computer system. You can employ technical gadgets galore, but until you educate yourself and your kids about the dangers that can lurk online, you and your family are not 100% protected.
Yes, you can be just one click away: Be sure it is a click into safety not danger.
- Social Web Tips for Parents
- Social Web Tips for Teens
- Chat room Safety Tips – Know who your kids are mingling with online.
- Basic Online Safety Tips: Parenting 101 Cyber Safety
- Learn about Internet Predators
- Internet Things Your Children Should Never Know
- Parenting 2010: Getting Ahead of your kids technically
- SEXTING: Learn how you can prevent it
Be an educated parent, you will have safer kids!
Also on Examiner.