Visit http://www.parentalpower.wordpress.com/ and listen and learn how you can broaden your parenting skills!
June 19, 2008 Posted by Sue Scheff | At Risk Teens, Blogroll, difficult teens, parent advocate, Parent's Universal Resource Experts, Parenting Teens, peer pressure, struggling teens, Sue Scheff, teen help | Dr. Paul Jenkins, Parent Coaching, Parent's Universal Resource Experts, Parental Power, parenting, struggling teens, Sue Scheff, teen help | Leave a Comment
Sue Scheff Founder of Parents’ Universal Resource Experts and Author
Sue Scheff founded Parents’ Univeral Resource Experts (P.U.R.E) in 2001. It was created to help educate parents in a loosely regulated industry called “teen help.” After struggling with her own teenage daughter, she traveled down a road that was not only destructive to her – but put her daughter in harms way.
Sue Scheff is now a Parent Advocate and continues to help thousands of families with today’s teens. During her crusade to help inform others, she became a victim, and now survivor, of Internet Defamation and Slander. As with many people that have a voice to create change, you will have vocal enemies. However, free speech does not condone defamation or slander. After fighting back – a jury awarded Sue Scheff $11.3M verdict for damages. Order Google Bomb today!
Sue Scheff has appeared on many media outlets including ABC News 20/20 i-Caught, Anderson Cooper, The Rachael Ray Show, Lifetime Television, CNN Headline News, Fox Morning News with Mike and Juliet, Fox News Tampabay, CBS News with Katie Couric, BBC, CBC Sunday News Magazine, Newsweek, Washington Post, Washington Times, USA Today, Miami Herald, Veja, Forbes, and many more both National and International.
Sue’s first book – Wit’s End! is now available at all book stores and online at Amazon.
Sue’s second book – Google Bomb! is also available on Amazon and in major bookstores.
- RT @pewinternet: Teen, on friending teachers and preachers: "... I'm such a different person online. I'm more free." pewrsr.ch/10LRth9 48 minutes ago
- #Pregnant #Teen Boys? An Anti-Teen #Pregnancy Campaign by @ParentTeenDr via @HuffPostImpact #parenting fb.me/2IsSsAsWy 1 hour ago
- What #Parents Want From #Technology In The #Classroom edudemic.com/2013/05/what-p… via @edudemic @BeCyberWise #parenting #education #students 1 hour ago
- How #Youth Can Help Oklahoma Tornado Victims and Prepare for Natural Disasters volunteennation.org/blog/categorie… via @volunTEENnation #parenting 3 hours ago
- Making #Community #Service the New #Summer #Camp via @HuffPostTeen @PaperSaltUSA #parenting #teens fb.me/1KhU3buFX 5 hours ago
- Teen Driving: 100 of the Deadliest Days of Teen Driving May 19, 2013
- College Choices and Your Teenager May 9, 2013
- Identity Theft: No One is Immune from Being a Victim of It – Learn to Secure Your Digital Footprint April 25, 2013
- Internet Safety: Community Empowerment Series Session III April 11, 2013
- Parents Texting and Driving Worse Than Teens According to New Poll March 29, 2013
Teen Help at Home